Editor’s Note: We tried ZenCastr for the first time and it worked great! Skype, however, dropped all of us at once during the show. I left the mayhem of the dropped call as seen by the individual tracks in ZenCastr. It was fun to listen to!
Recorded: 5 March 2016
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty, & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Michael – Revel Stoke Roasted Pecan Whisky
- Barry – Jim-Jiminie Coke
- Joel – CB Brandy and Coke
- Barty – J&B Brandy
Days of our Lives
- Barry – FlexSteel Recliner ordered
- Michael – Ooo, What’s that smell?
- Joel – Found and subscribed to a YouTube channel “BullshitKorner” look for him on Facebook
- Michael – Don’t ask…
- Barry – Seagate external hard drive died.
- Michael – One MBP down, another MB resurrected
- Barry – Replaced with a WD My Passport Ultra
- Michael – Now where’s that Box ‘O Cables (for Cable Jive)
- Barry – Samsung Galaxy 7 – Nothing special
- Barty – Not so keen on iPhone6
- Michael – Keeping our Guard(ians) up, nothing to see here. Move along.
- Barry – Doug audio
- Barry – Rav4 all up-to-date on recalls
- Michael – Township ATV is toast… after 2 winters?
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – Vikings is back
- MIchael – Niantic teaming up with Pokemon to create Pokemon Go
- Barry – House of Cards is back
- Barry – Sling TV – Not that great
- Barry – HBO Now – Great service and cheaper than HBO on Dish
- Barty – Shameless
Musical Guest: Tom Tom Club with “Genius of Love”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running“