Recorded: 14 March 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe–Review
- Michael – The drink of the evening is the Finlandia Black Russian (Already in progress 🙂 )
- Barry – Pinnacle coconut infused vodka
- Joel – Blackberry Brandy Sour
Days of our Lives
- Barry – Damn ice dam
- Michael – And in a related issue, Pasty to the rescue
- Barry – My mailbox was trashed…again
- Barry – The Postal Service: Efficiency at its best
- Michael – Related, how long does a USPS priority package take to arrive from Portland Oregon to CH?
- Barry – FailPoint update
- Barry – It’s Ultimate Pi Day – Who Gives a F@(&
- Michael – Back from PCT, lookng forward to MMPCR!
- Michael – Calumet HS CopperBots in action!
- Michael – I see pavement!
- Michael – The Harbor went to the dogs again.
- Michael – And … the office chair broke
- Michael – Long hours, even by my standards – affecting episode output
- Michael – Clash of Clans – Rip Van Winkle Level
- Michael – yesterday was Bob G’s birthday! Listen to the tribute on Mark My Words.
- Michael – The Bird Counter’s Shelter is now up on Brockway…
- Joel – Leonard Nimoy Passes Away at 83 ( March 26, 1931 – February 27,2015) He Lived Long and Prospered and touched all of our lives.
- Joel – Sir Terry Prachett Passes Away at 66 (April 28,1948 -to- March 12, 2015)
- Joel -Turned on to a GREAT podcast called “We’re Alive!” a zombie cast (on itunes)
- Barry – Hyperlapse
- Barry – My Talking Pet
- Michael – new recharge feature, new badges, Mark gets his Guardian 150
- Barry – Maybe I can get a gold sojourner badge in two months
- Michael – Time for a long generator test / switching exclusively to premium gas
- Daisy – (neon) gets stuck in the mud in the driveway(melting snow)
- Jerry Clarkson is suspended from Top Gear for punching a show’s producer.
Musical Guest: 1971 Billboard Hot 100 #40 – The Jackson 5 with “Never Can Say Goodbye”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”