Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:38:19 — 90.0MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
This was recorded mid-November and this show is all over the place. From cell phones to automobiles, TSA to ObamaCare, TV shopping to contact lenses from hell. It’s all there and all fun.
- Mike is sounding good!
- We are having technical difficulties… Please stand by
- Sucking leaves
- The cold weather is coming
- Lookout! Barry’s touching code again
- Jash starts a new job
- New phone for Jash
- Microsoft Smart Phone commercials are geared to not using the phone… Really?
- The Microsoft Kin coming back… Really?
- And the Harbor goes quiet – Coast Guard picks up Buoy
- Don’t touch my junk!
- If you use an insulin pump, be prepared for TSA to touch you, feel you, wipe you
- Michael gets to work out tomorrow.
- Drunk podcasts
- Road trip to Copper Harbor?
- $1041.00 oil change on the Prius
- Michael’s truck is much more sick than he thought
- Don’t post anything on FB that you wouldn’t feel comfortable telling 500 million people
- Obama White House Hands Out 111 Obamacare Waviers to Big Co. and Organisations… Really?
- Jash’s real opinion about the movie, “2012”
- Call Of Duty Black Ops is here for us to relish in its beauty… Really!
- Barry is TV shopping
- Barty is here…. somewhere….
- The Contact Lens from hell….
Musical Guest: Allison Gray with her song, Be Bad
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:36:47 — 88.6MB)
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Well…. Our own paramedic ended up in the hospital himself. Find out what happened (The title should give you a hint). At the time of this recording, rumors were flying about a Verizon iPhone coming soon. This was recorded back on November 7th. Enjoy…
Hosts: Jash, Barry J, Michael
- Announcing the separation of Michael from his appendix
- Three days later, Michael is laying CAT5 through the woods
- The Wall Street Journal reports—Apple readies Verizon IPhone!!! It will be CDMA then transition to LTE First versions wont work outside of the U.S. reportedly .. see link below http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703735804575536191649347572.html
- Verizon 4G is coming to Boston area along with other 1st cities to get it in first quarter of 2011
- Michael gets an iPad (when his kids let him use it)
- TWIT Shows, Daily Source Code and No Agenda are too long!!!
- Listening to No Agenda donors list is worse than listening to commercials
- Cell phone and driving laws are getting too intrusive
- McDonald’s Happy Meals illegal in San Francisco?
- Barry’s McGoop theory
- Barry tries Five Guys on-line
- The closest Five Guys to Michael is three hours away… Bummer
- Jash becomes a FireFox 4 Beta tester…(and really likes it even a little more the google chrome so far…)
- Another step closer to restarting VirtualYooper
- Chinese student boards plane disguised as an old white man
- Profiling works!
- Terrorists are testing…
- TSA back scatter Machines
- Airports now x-raying cars and trucks driving by
- An old friend died – Sony Walkman
- James MacArthur, ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Star, Dies at 72
- Mount Everest gets cell phone service
- io io it’s off to FaceBook for Drop.io (another cloud acquisition, like writely, Gizmo?)
- Weather Alert!!!
- Jeep is following Michael on Twitter
- Hydraulic clutch in Michael’s truck goes out on way to town
Musical Guest: Kiki Miguel
with her song Original Shawty