Recorded: 17 January 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty & Michael
- Barry – FairPoint (AKA FailPoint) update
- Barry – FreeNAS PC arrived
- Barry – The Wilhelm Scream
- Michael – The Bridge is Closed!
- Joel – Beware of the “can you spare a buck for gas scam” (I was approached today, to bad for that guy)
- Joel – My beautiful bride finishing up her C.E.R.T. training Community Emergency Response Team for the state of New Hampshire.
- Joel – Doug Slater shout out thanks for the Late Nite QRM parody. – Additional by Michael
- Joel – Thanks to the guys at the MMVH when’s the round table? please not in Feb. QRM!!!
- Michael – We have wind generation!
- Michael – Podcamp Toronto? Still no date on the web page?
- Michael – specific request from my wife
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe–Review
- Joel – Mr. & Mrs. T’s sweet and sour mix Stoli’s Vodka Collins 36oz and counting.
- Barry – Coffee…. Irish Coffee
- Michael – Finlandia Vodka Black Russian
- Michael – did you see my Red Stag Spiced Post?
- Joel – XMBC (free TV) going to give it a try tomorrow
- Barry – New badge: Recruiter badge
- Michael – holding his breath, prepared for battle…
- Michael – Wasn’t the next level after 90 days a 120 on Guardian? Now it’s 150…
- Barry – The Prius has new snow tires
- Joel – Wilson gets released From Dr. Kenny and is 100% and there is a very happy 18 year old because of it.
- Joel – The cassette adapter in GOLDFINGER took a dump back to a fm transmitter and I hate it! a new bluetooth radio is going in the dash with aux in as well.
- Michael – Mirror update ( wife / ham note)
- Michael – Studded tire research – and headsets…
- Michael – Our Postmaster is currently driving our new / old Jeep
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – The Truth Podcast
- Michael – Mt Ripley Ski Lodge…
Musical Guest: The Newday with “Wait a Minute Girl”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”