Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:33:41 — 100.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Recorded: 20 June 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty & Michael
Special Guest Host: Doug from Slug is Doug
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Barry -– Rum and Coke Zero
- Joel — Evan Williams Apple Whiskey, & Canadian Mist with Coke
- Barty – Cognac
Days of our Lives
- Barry – TCTSNBN 5K complete!
- Doug – Ate the first radishes from the 2015 Square Foot Garden
- Barry – The lazy boy broke a spring
- Barry – LateNite JRM
- Joel – Been to two baby blessing in one week.. im good for another 20 years
- Joel – Prescription glass’s for the kids from Zenni Optical about $50 usd for 3 pair! Buy direct from the manufacturer and save a ton of dough!
- Barty -The two NY escaped convicts may be in PA.
- Barry – I like the Magic Mouse
- Doug – Used the snot out of the Ultimaker 2 3D printer
- Joel – My Mophie Juice box shit the bed! well after I kinda crushed it in my pocket…
- Joel – Belkin RoadTrip FM transmitter/charger rock’s especially for $2 bucks!
- Barry – New update to the Ingress scanner SUCKS!
- Doug – Hacked some brand new portals in the neighbourhood while out for a walk
- Barry – Ann Marie and I changed the Prius headlight and we’re both still alive to talk about it!
- Doug – Traded in the terminally ill Mini Cooper S and purchased a 2015 Ford Focus named Hocus!
- Joel – Work on RAMulus is nearly complete tomorrow it will be finished.
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – VEEP
- Doug – Suits
- Joel – Wayward Pines
Musical Guest: Focus with “Hocus Pocus”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”
One thought on “LN-QRM 185: MacStock & Doug”
Chicago waffle is best done with a PC. Very painful on a Mac!