Recorded: 18 June 2016
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty, & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Barry – Bacardi & Zero
- Michael – Yellow Tail Merlot – a whopping $5.49 a bottle on sale
- Joel – Calico Jack coconut rum and coke
- Barty – Samuel Adams Boston Lager
Days of our Lives
- Barry – Black squirrel has joined our backyard family. Are they rare in NH?
- Michael – Chris has been on the road the last couple of weeks
- Joel – new addition to the family a new goat..Buddy!
- Barry – The Jersey Boys are still here and getting fatter
- Michael – Real Italian Water Ice coming to the Harbor this summer.
- Joel – Rockin’ RibFest is tomorrow at Anheuser Busch.
- Barry – Taking a break from FB… Can’t take the politics
- Michael – more prep for MMPR16, and Anth posts a killer graphic on Twitter talk group.
- Joel – The French Drain Connection.
- Orlando Terrorist Attack
- Disney World alligator attack
- Barty – Smart TVs can be so damn dumb!
- Michael – waiting on Black Flies to subside before raising rest of antennas
- Barry – WWDC Announcements
- Barry – ChronoSync update
- David’s Jeep still getting close to 30 MPG
- Joel – Goldfinger sprung a fuel leak…all better now.
- Joel – Daisy blows another brake line..at Dr. Kenny’s now.
- Joel – Debi gets a loaner Jeep and fell in love with it..next buy A Jeep Grand Cherokee
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – New Top Gear show… Yea, No!
- Michael – been watching WWII documentaries on Netflix over last month.
- Barry – Black Mass
Musical Guest: Harry Nilsson with “Everybody’s Talking at Me”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”