Recorded: 25 April 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe–Review
- Barry – Coke zero and Bacardi rum
- Michael – Dairy Queen Banana Split Blizzard, and a Pepsi
- Joel – Christian Brothers Brandy and Dr.Pepper
Days of our Lives
- Barry – LateNite QRM just turned 5 years old
- Michael – Buy those Girl Scout Cookies, they may save your life one day!
- Michael – Snow most of this week / Coast Guard Ice Breaker has most ports open now.
- Barry – The new mailbox is up
- Barry – The JD is in mower mode
- Barry – The tent shed did not make it through the winter
- Barry – The Rails to Trails is looking good!
- Barry – Ouch 2 5K starts Monday
- Barry – Dave yelled “QRM” during their Current Geek episode.
- Michael – Accommodations for MMPR2015: LNQRM Suite?
- Joel – Work work and more work first the heat died, then two days later I was back on the roof fixing the a/c all on a twisted ankle…lucky me.
- Michael – Macstock Conference – and guess where it is…
- Barry – The latest Yo upgrade sucks! Bluetooth and WIFI not playing well together
- Michael – Found my hand rework SMT limit this week – TSLP-6 – nope!
- Barry – I got nothin’, but I know Bob can’t wait for this segment
- Barry – The poll is up
- Michael – THE Jeep is taking a sabbatical behind the garage, David’s Jeep is running great, no heat, but running great
- Joel – Goldfinger’s tires are balanced finally.
Entertainment Last Month
- Michael – PODRUNNER
- Barry – Dare Devil on Netflix – Did we talk about this yet?
- Joel – The Last Ship on (Hulu Plus)