Jash has a new addiction… Starbucks. He’ll tell us how this came about. Plus, we welcome Michael the Virtual Yooper to the QRM Studios family. He will be one of the LN-QRM hosts when his very busy schedule permits. He also has his own podcast: The Virtual Yooper. Follow the link and check it out.
- Welcome Michael the Virtual Yooper
- Whole lot of wireless going on!
- Jash finally tries Starbucks
- Snow on Wednesday, 90 degrees on Sunday: Crazy New England Weather!
- Temperature is relative
- Stores seasonal inventory at unseasonable times
- Snow blowing
- iPhone 4 Stolen!
- Conspiracy watch: Did Apple do it on purpose?
- Dilbert’s view
- Hummmmmmm! – Turn off the fridge!
- Amateur Radio talk
- Military Affiliated Radio Service (MARS) and phone patches
- In the Morning! – No Agenda
- Jash tapped a moose
- Jash’s modified Mazda
Musical Guest: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band with their song Hit the Ground Running