Recorded: 30 July 2016
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Michael – Holy Mole (A Brickside Brew)
- Barry – Baccardi Zero
- Joel – Christian Bros.Brandy and Tramadol
- Barty –
Days of our Lives
- Barry – Heatwave and drought
- Barry – Jaffrey annual Damfest er… Riverfest
- Michael -775? And all this time I thought it was 900!
- Barry – Charlie escapes!
- Michael – Lack of compression – on a boat ramp.
- Barry – AM is panicking no NFL channel on Dish!
- Michael – SS Yooper is about to hit the water and join the ’56 Alumacraft in Lake Fanny Hooe
- Joel – im still broken but researching fusing L5and s1
- Joel – got my MRI done an hour of living in a noisy coffin
- Joel – rediscovered my single blade double edge razor, and I love it!
- The conventions: one is dark, the other is nothing but bright skies and unicorn farts
- Olympics: Swimmers keep your mouths shut!
- Radical Islamists cut Priest’s throat during Mass in Normandy
- Barry – Another set of bt earbuds
- Barry – New iPhone preorders rumored to start on 9/9
- Barry – New insulin pump ordered (Now with CGM)
- Joel – Update I bought an iPhone SE for my son
- Michael – Apple OS updates
- Joel – IOS 9.3.3 Battery Killer! And lightning port killer!
- Michael – Tie Rods and Tires
- Barry – Prius new battery update: Getting 52/53 MPG
- Michael – Gennie rebuild
- Joel – Daisy is studless, X 400 studs!
Entertainment Last Month
- Michael – Last Man On The Moon
- Barry – London has Fallen
- Barry – Wayward Pines finale
- Barry – Star Trek Phase II – Fan Series
Musical Guest: Chicago with “Beginnings“
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”