Recorded: 7 April 2017
Hosts: Joel, Barry and Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Michael – Yellow Tail Merlot
- Barry – The Last Brickside Brewery bottle (I lied) Stone Ship Stout
- Joel – Toxic Waste= Real Cheap vodka, melon liqueur, sour apple liqueur, sprite, sour mix,
Days of our Lives
- Barry – Is it finally done for the season?
- Michael – If a tree falls on US 41, does anyone see it?
- Barry – New insulin pump coming
- Michael – Home these past few days to do taxes, make repairs, get EMS ECU’s
- Joel – One more MRI that makes 4 so far in 8 months I glow in the dark now!
- Barry – DMR Radio
- Barry – My final Dish encounter
- Michael – Apple update to Mac OS blew away a lot of my Safari saved passwords in keychain
- Michael – Upgrading Chris’s late 2009 MacBook to 2 TB drive today.
- Barry – Samsung announces new Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Barry – Swiftkey keyboard is really messing up since it’s last update
- Joel- Mophie juice pack h2PRO waterproof drop proof for I Phone 6/6s
The Bland Tour (Formally Bottom Gear)
- Barry – Snows off, all seasons on
- Michael – Ya know, I thought the rear end of the Shuttlecraft was riding a little low…
- Michael – Truckster gets new front u-joint and LF ball joint, Jeep gets new shoes, needs audio power wiring upgrade again.
- Joel – Chewy plows through 2 foot deep wet snow in 4 Low with ease w/ new tires
Entertainment Last Month
- Michael – Netflix, Nazi Mega Weapon’s of WWII (but are the haircuts right?)
- Barry – Netflix Outback Truckers
Musical Guest: Black Sabbath with “Iron Man”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”