Well, it’s been a while. This show was recorded on September 19. Post production… took a while. I’ll try and be more timely from now on… Promis! This is the first show that all four of us were actually available! We have lots of topics and lots of fun so enjoy. Oh, and by the way. We are now streaming LN-QRM live on UStream. You can find the stream here: LateNite QRM on UStream The time is around 7:00pm on Sunday nights. You can also listen to recordings of the live show on that same page.
- First show with all four hosts!
- It WAS “Talk Like a Pirate Day”
- More layoffs at Barry and Barty’s employer
- A little football talk
- Windows Phone 7
- Jash answered my Skype call on his… Blackberry? Say it ain’t so!
- Check out Waze, A great live reporting GPS app
- We’re talking bikes here: Harley, Kawasaki, Mt. Shasta, Trek
- Political signs… Ugh!!!
- A little political talk
- The stores are decorated for Christmas (this show was recorded in September)
- Five Guys – The best burgers and fries!
- The Keweenaw Peninsula has TWO traffic lights… and one flashing light
- Our ratings are up!
- Barry’s looking at replacing his big TV.
- Plasma vs LCD?
- Windows 7 Family Pack is back!
- Telecommuting on snow days
- Copper Harbor is in the Eastern Time Zone???
- No Agenda bus tour?
- iPad talk
- Today’s radio is all computer controlled now
- Barty is going on travel
Musical Guest: Sara Haze with her song, Melt Into You
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”