Recorded: 01 August 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Barry – El Dorado rum and Coke 0
- Barty – E&J Brandy
- Joel – E&J Peach Brandy and Coke
- Michael – Yellow Tail Merlot and Caffeine free Pepsi
Days of our Lives
- Barry – MMPR 2015 wrap up
- Barry – Summer is here
- Barry – Zenni glasses ordered
- Michael – recordings that just did not go right…
- Joel – The packing continues the move to Antrim progresses.
- Joel – Operation Well water and kitchen cabinets in Antrim also progress’s
- Michael – Seiche!
- Barry – Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade installation SUCKS!
- Michael – A new MB Pro has been ordered by my employer!
- Barty – Requested a “reservation” for Windows 10 on my Windows 7 Pro instance.
- Barry – Not good news about Google+
- Joel – iPhone 5c rocks with my mophie juice box helium
- Joel – 1 Gig internet gets installed this Thursday at the cabin in the woods.
- Michael – Bob safe zone?
- Barry – Prius made it
- Michael – David’s Jeep is getting the Planman treatment
- Joel – Goldfinger blows his heater core (inside the car boiling antifreeze on the feet while driving sucks) over heats! then I McGiver’ed it!
- Joel – RAMbo Is 100% new axel ABS Speed sensor(nightmare job) new crankshaft position sensor (a real nightmare job) cut the fender well ,New transmission speed sensor( speed now works) all new plugs fix the mis-fire on cylinder #7, and fixed the overdrive vibration.
- MMD would like recommendations on snow removal.
Entertainment Last Month
- Michael – Chris and I are back to the First Doctor
Musical Guest: Barty’s picks: Lovin’ Spoonful with “Younger Girl”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”