Recorded: 13 December 2014 (12/13/14)
Hosts: Joel, Barry & Michael
- Michael – Don’t know what the heck that noise was in my mic last week…
- Michael – Gonna go bag a 10,000 pointer (tree)
- All – What’s in a McNugget
- Michael – I fell for it. (Literally)
- Michael – Secret Santa has me pegged.
- Michael – tree lighting in the Harbor!
- Barry – 7.1 is way better than 5.1
- Barry – Have I mentioned lately how much FairPoint SUCKS!(I second that motion!)
- Michael – Working hard on my 15k to couch program.
- Joel – Fire Stick review
- Michael – New technology comes to Copper Harbor
Podcasters Anonymous Review
Each week one of the podcasters gets hammered on a new to us booze 🙂 and talks about it.
- Joel – Paul Masson Peach Brandy Holy crap this stuff is Good! (review)
- Barry – DropBox vs GDrive vs OneDrive
- Barry – New GDrive debuted this week… The jury is still out.
- Michael – Ingress Alert – Big Op (I thought)
- Barry – Resistance wins the anomaly in Hartford
- Doug Slater gets snow tires on his mini cooper, and as it happens GoldFinger is getting his snow sneakers on this week too! alsp Goldfinger gets a brand new serpentine belt.
- Operation QRM JEEP commences next Saturday.
ENTERTAINMENT LAST MONTH
- Barry – Guardians of the Galaxy = Awsome!
Musical Guest: 4 Non Blondes with “What’s Up”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”