Recorded: 11 April 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe–Review
- Barry Jim Beam Kentucky Fire
- Joel – Christian Brothers Brandy and Coke
- Michael – Yellow Tail Merlot in triple X Vitamin water on ice
Days of our Lives
- Barry – Sick last week
- Barry – Roof work begins on Monday
- Barry – LTE Home service would cost me roughly $1275.00 a month
- Barry – F-in presidential candidates are starting to infest NH
- Barry – Periscope – I’m liking the lurking. Still haven’t broadcasted? anything yet
- Michael – Up Periscope! (CH Fire Department Tour) – but only can be viewed as an app?
- Joel – Bidding on an iPhone 5s continues because a 4 year old LG android SUCKS!…..
- Joel – Shopping for a suit used to suck until they just opened a new DXL Big Men’s store.
- Barry – OS X 10.10.3 Released
- Bye-Bye iPhoto and Aperture
- Hello just Photo
- iTunes 220.127.116.11
- Barry – iOS 8.3 released
- Michael – 480 GB SSD! (complements of Day Job)
- Barry – HBO Now
- Barry – Just when you think you have control of it, it sucks you back in
- Michael – special request from a Copper Harbor resident
- Joel – Goldfinger and Wilson have developed a no snooze wobble.
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – Vikings renewed for another season
- Michael – Mrs. Virtual Yooper discovers Dr. Who !
- Joel – Marvels Agents of Shield is gotten damn good.
- Joel – Dark Matter trailer is released for SyFy (thanks Doug!)