Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 2:43:50 — 75.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
Recorded: 15 October 2016
Hosts: Joel, Barry & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Michael – Yellow Tail Merlot
- Barry – Coffee (Hot) one each
- Joel – Captain Morgan-n-Coke
Days of our Lives
- Barry – Leaf Peepers by the bus load
- Michael – Ordered 15 yards of driveway gravel to patch The Road To Saskatchewan.
- Joel – Spinal shots in the future like a lot of them.
- Barry – New phone!
- Michael – MTU Huskies Pep Band Concert and special guest.
- Joel – Winter is coming Fire up the pellet stove. New LifeSmart IR Quarts Heater Model R-W6-WIQH-M (for large rooms) works the Bomb!
- Barry – Nearfest
- Michael – Grits season is back upon us
- Are we done with this election yet?
- Barry – Samsung Galaxy Note 7 – Buh bye
- Michael – Galaxy Note 7 is now a weapon in GTA mod? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enK5XGETCZM
- Michael – The Old Swiss Gear Backpack has retired. Long live the new Swiss Gear Backpack!
- Barry – Prius red triangle briefly showed
- Michael – Mark and David’s Jeep no longer has a back seat.
- Joel – A new Jeep in the family (its name TBD)
- Joel – Rambo gets a spare set of wheels and sneakers (thanks Craig’s List)
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – West World is good
- Barry – I missed Timeless
- Joel – Taking Fire
Musical Guest: Goldfrapp with “Ooh La La”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”