Recorded: 24 January 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty & Michael
- Michael – Up 44 hours, with 500 plus miles and 21 hours on rig. EMS, gotta love it.
- Barry – Deflategate
- Barry – FreeNAS Project: I’m per…Plexed
- Barry – Microsoft Windows 10 free for Windows 7 & 8 owners!
- Barry – Xbox on Microsoft 10?
- Barry – Reworked my podcast lists – catching up on the shorter podcasts
- Barry – Working on the 17 hour LateNite QRM
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe–Review
- Barry – Cheap Port Wine again
- Joel – Paul Masson Peach Brandy…again
- Michael – Guardian achieved – Mark has offered up his 113 day and counting Guardian for a Saturday night operation.
- Barry – (I wouldn’t)
- Michael – Black Jeep develops new noise in engine, using lots of oil, and a flat on way to Mercy.
- Michael – Family Truckster finally gets new fuel filter – and a 5 MPG boost in economy.
- Joel – GOLDfinger leaves me sit on the on the side of route 3 north Thursday Night and is still being diagnosed
Musical Guest: American Authors with “Best Day of My Life”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”