Recorded: 03 September 2016
Hosts: Joel, Barry & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Michael – Twisted Merlot (Shortage on Yellow Tail)
- Barry – Jiminy Zero
- Joel – CPinicle “Tropical fruit” vodka and sour mix
Days of our Lives
- Michael – Traffic stopping event
- Joel – Doctors appointments, more doctors appointments and still more doctors appointments….. Getting to know the town of Concord real well.
- Joel – Blew out my left knee again … Hopefully won’t lead to surgery # 3 on it.
- Barry – Three weeks of CGM
- Michael – Mark get’s his driver’s license. (David is graciously allowing Mark to use his Jeep)
- Joel – Our chickens are laying eggs again!
- Barry – New couch arrived
- Michael – Moved David back to Michigan Tech last Friday.
- Joel – All Vape-ing and vaping products will be regulated by the govt, and illegal by July 2018
- Barry – Passed the Security+ certification test
- Michael – General Contractor hired for Studio V upgrade. Entering drawings in LibreCAD for Mac. Work starts October 1st.
- Flooding in Louisiana
- John McLaughlin, longtime host of ‘McLaughlin Group,’ dies at 89
- Gene Wilder dies at 83
- SpaceX rocket blows up on launch pad with FaceTube satellite onboard
- Michael – More Amateur Radio tower work completed today.
- Barry – Another Soundboard: Sound Byte (The one Adam Curry uses)
- Joel – Yep I bought an old iPhone 4s to upgrade from my flip phone… Until the new iPhone 7 is released.
- Barry – iPhone announcement on Sept 7th
- Barry – iOS 9.3.5 patch for zero day hack
- Barry – OS X 10.11.6 patch also for zero day hack
- Barry – Hands on Samsung Galaxy note 7 – Nice!
- Barry – Samsung Galaxy Note 7 recalled due to exploding batteries
- Joel – WoW no longer runs on the 2010 Mac mini…. Off to the Apple Store we go.. To spec. A new Mac
- Joel – Daisy gets exhausted!
Entertainment Last Month
- Joel – Watching South Park: Bigger,Longer & Uncut… Where the town of South Park go to war with Canada…funnyish but stupid
- Barry – Allegiant, the last of the Divergent series
- Barry – Better Late than Never
- Michael – Antarctica, A Year On Ice
Musical Guest: Chicago with “Does anybody Really Know What Time It Is?“
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”