Recorded: 5 December 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry Barty & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Barry – Jägermeister
- Joel – Arizona cherry juice rickey -n- blackberry brandy
- Michael – Concannon Conservancy Merlot (Livermore Valley)
Days of our Lives
- Joel – Installed a new (to me) storm door on the cabin in the woods.
- Joel – Installs motion flood lights on Dr. Kennys house
- Michael – Finally have propane at office!
- Barry – El Crapitan audio problems
- Michael – Black Friday Story
- Michael – f.lux revisited
- Michael – there are 2 new 6S’s in the family (neither are mine…)
- Barry – New front speakers for the home theater (one of the old ones fell off the wall) and a new subwoofer
- Michael – Clash of Clans update – yes there is one…
- Michael – Ungraded Brother-In-Law two levels in one night.
- Joel – Goldfinger is studded up for winter the other two are next
- Joel researching High output Amber fog lights vs. tinting my headlights yellow
- Michael – Buddy can you spare a spare?
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – Gotham
- Michael – Watching Dark Matter and the Dr with Chris (when I can stay awake)
- Michael – KIA commercial! Whoot!!!
Musical Guest: Barry’s picks: Billy Cobham with “Funky Thide of Sings“
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”