Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:25:36 — 78.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | RSS
OK, when this was recorded, New Hampshire got slammed with a huge snow storm. This on top of the three feet we already had on the ground. This, just after I came back from spending a week down South Carolina and Florida where it was sunny and 81 degrees every day. It sure makes on think about moving. But I’ll change my mind when summer gets here and the temperature here will be in the 70’s and down south… well, you know. We have a lot of topics n this show. Enjoy…
Hosts: Jash, Barry J & Michael
- Snow, snow, snow… Where is spring?
- Barry’s primary snow blower bit the dust
- Sunny and 81 degrees
- My first Disney Park experience: Animal Kingdom
- Concrete pad poured for ham radio tower. Dug the hole Thanksgiving 2009, placed the tower spring 2010. Didn’t want to rush things….
- Waze works great on trip to Fla
- iPhone cases
- Flying home with the First Gunnery Group on leave from Kuwait.
- The Court Jesters gather tonight to give themselves awards
- Parker Sites getting worse. Tried to look up your local secretary of state office lately? Then Google war declared on sites. Today (2-26-11) noted a huge difference in results.
- Screw you Oodle (according to them, since I read Craigslist, I must be a bad person)
- Same for you Sony PS3
- Apple announces new MacBook Pro line
- Podcaster – the app, like it.
- Mixxx – awsome app for MacBook
- iPhone 4 (Verizon)
- Streaming radio on long car trips
- $4 – $5 a gallon by Summer?
- VW Jetta diesel 55 mph looking good
- 2012 election has started in NH
Tonight’s Musical Guest: John Christopher Thomas and his song, Feet Don’t Fail Me Now
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”