Recorded: 14 February 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe–Review
- Barry – Tanqueray gin & Diet Tonic with a squirt of lime
- Michael – Earl Grey Tea and Merlot (together)
- Joel – the good brothers Christian and Dr.Pepper
Days of our Lives
- Barry – The weather man screwed up. It was a balmy 80 degrees out there!
- Barry – More snow
- Joel – 38″ two weeks ago , 20 ” last week, up to 20″ and 18″more just for fun
- Michael – and another Blizzard Warning here. Roads are getting rough. Postmaster is using my 2nd Jeep to get back to his house this weekend. (had a foot of snow Wednesday night… with no advisory or warning)
- Michael – And the Christmas Tree has been taken down.
- **** Michael – Houston, we have a go for Toronto, I repeat, we have a go! (And new employer says cool!) Being hosted by the one and only Dude!
- Barry – Got my Selfie-Stick
- Joel – My beautiful bride takes Barry’s lead and gets a Selfie-Stik too.
- Michael – And this week on the New Yooper Workshop…
- Michael – Studio V has heat again! (And oh yeah, the house is ok now to)
- Barry – Semi-solved my internet problem – Theory of what happened.
- Barry – Health Coach time again: Got asked the “We want to take your guns away” question
- Michael – Memories of Radio Shack – You’ve got questions – We’ve got blank stares
- Barry – Watching rugby on NBC! (Rugby 7s)
- Michael – And all of a sudden – I’m employed!
- Barry – Rogue Amoeba’s Audio Hijack 3
- Michael – Mark and I activated a original portal for the first time.
- Barry – Took out Peterborough… That’s about it.
- Michael – Ya know those tags put on your mirror after servicing …
- Barry – Another shear pin bites the dust
- Joel – GOLDfinger takes a $2000.00 hit!
- Joel – Wilson needed a bit of coolant(teenagers never check!)
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – The Blacklist
Musical Guest: Oh Honey with “Be Okay”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”