WHAT??? OCTOBER! Welcome to the unpublished backlog.
Recorded: 3 October 2015
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Barry – Jiminy Coke
- Michael – Park Bench Porter
- Barty – E&J Brandy
- Joel – Christian Bros. Brandy and Cherry Dr. Pepper with grenadine
Days of our Lives
- Barry – All of a sudden… It’s autumn
- Joel – It’s Autumn and the New England cold mornings are Back! Yeah 31 degrees pellet stove is coming.
- Michael – Got home from road trip and needed to light two furnaces…
- Joel – The new clothes dryer is in the house
- Michael – and my runners curse continues.
- Barry – El Capitan (AKA Capt’n Crunch) is loaded and stable
- Barty – Capt’n Crunch on the Mac Pros and the iMac
- Michael – Successful upgrade of Win 10 on my mom’s HP Laptop
- Barry – Met a nice new Smurf on-line. Agent name GreenerTeeth
- Michael – And the level is 10
- Joel – Is finally a level 5 and can do some damage. half way to level 6
- Barry – Jaffrey’s finest stopped me for a dead tail light
- Barry – Now the left headlight is out… again!
- Michael – David’s Jeep is back!
- Barty – The new Jeep is awesome.
- Joel – Goldfinger got new brakes and rotors and is no longer HOLY!
- Michael – Tractor surprise –
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – New Season of Doctor Who is good!
Musical Guest: Joel’s picks: Trivium with “Strife”
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”