Tonight we welcome Barty of the BartyCast. Barty is one of the LateNite QRM hosts. We have been trying to get him on the show since Show 0, but he has been very busy traveling for work. The show sounds great tonight. One of the reasons is that the QRM Studios is now connected with DSL! Most of you probably think, “So What? DSL has been around for years.” Well, if you know where the QRM Studios are located, it’s pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Believe me, DSL is a giant step forward! We had a great time putting this show together. I hope you enjoy it.
- Welcome Barty of the BartyCast
- Barry gets DSL… FINALLY!
- Officials Say Census Workers Forged Surveys
- Is Barty French?
- Unlike GM, Ford manages to stay solvent. How?
- Anybody following the world cup?
- The LateNite QRM Show Fan club in South Africa.
- The Onion reports “Soccer Officially Announces It Is Gay (See embedded video Below)
- Technical difficulties… Please stand by….
- Barty has both Dish and DirecTV… Why?
- How two tech news podcasts report the AT&T email hack of the iPad… interesting
- Barry gets an iPhone 4
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”