Recorded: 17 December 2016
Hosts: Barry & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Michael – Cranberry Juice and Yellow Tail merlot – warmed – in a Contigo thermos
- Barry – Jiminy Zero
Days of our Lives
- Barry – Snow and cold, but it’s a dusting compared to the U. P.
- Michael – snow snow snow snow snow snow snow snow – Mighty Sable trial by snow for EMS shift, It’s that Brockway time of year. “Oh look, another winter weather advisory / warning / blizzard / gail” alert from NWS.
- Barry – The Jaffrey Christmas tree lighting and Farrell children
- Barry – Woodstock, Vt Wassail festival
- John Glenn passes away
- Buzz Aldrin evacuated from South Pole
- The Electoral College meets Monday at the various State capitols
- Michael – Mario Run, and – still playing Clash of Clans – every two weeks or so… (PokeMon Go and Ingress, locally)
- Barry – Pandora’s off-line channels
- Michael – Old iPhone 5S has become my snow blowing podcast / Pandora player.
- Barry – iTunes sucks! Stream only songs that I uploaded!
- Michael – IOS 10.2 is out, better battery life for me, broke some apps
- Barry – New under-glass fingerprint tech should be in next iPhone and Galaxy
The Bland Tour (Formally Bottom Gear)
- Michael – Family Truckster gets it’s usual u-Joint replacements for the Holidays
- Michael – tractor shakedown cruise continues.
Entertainment Last Month
- Michael – Netflix – For the Love of Spock
- Barry – Podcast: Improvised Star Trek
- Michael – Class –Doctor Who spinoff
- Barry – Rick & Morty
Musical Guest: Airmen of Note with “We Three Kings“
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”