Recorded: 6 February 2016
Hosts: Joel, Barry, Barty, & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Michael – Lemmy
- Barry – Port
- Joel – Christian Bros. And Coke
- Barty – Water
Days of our Lives
- Barry – Snow comes to town
- Michael – Been doing a S’ load Shoveling
- Barty – Have I mentioned how much I love our new metal roof? 🙂
- Joel – I found where I can order French burnt peanuts online 25lbs at a time!
- Barry – “The Plague” will be gone come Tuesday
- Michael – Finally time for the tree to come down.
- Joel – Thanks to my fellow QRM brothers on the coffee maker recommendation $160.00 in savings not buying coffee per month.
- Barry – La-Z Boy Final chapter
- Michael – Finally getting back out on the cross country skis.
- Joel – Upgraded my MacBook to El Crapitian
- Michael – David is home for the evening, home cooking in place…
- Barry – New Roku 3 with Voice Search on the way (replacing dying Roku 2)
- Michael – Was listening to the ‘Dude while shoveling, but…
- Barry – Trying, once again, to install Windows 10
- Barry – Called FailPoint to see if new services are available
- Barty – Edgar Mitchell RIP Apollo 14 Astronaut
- Michael – Eh
- Barry – Killed two sheer pins on the JD
- Michael – Still looking for a tractor I can afford – Neighbors JD Blower back up and running.
- Joel – Dr. Kenny and I did a little 4 wheel’in in BIG RED while plowing and almost got him stuck thank God for a 10″ lift kit and 38″ tires! Woo Who part time!
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – Doctor Who: Bad news and sad news
- Michael – D5 segment!
- Barry – Colony
- Barry – Maurice White RIP
- Barty – Paul Kantner & Signe Anderson RIP
Musical Guest: Earth, Wind and Fire with “That’s the Way of the World”
(Trying to convince Anthony to do more Soul Prerogative)
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”