Recorded: 13 August 2016
Hosts: Joel, Barry & Michael
Podcaster’s Anonymous BooZe—Review
- Michael – Cranberry Juice with Lemon, and a Coffee and Pepsi, Hole Mole
- Barry – Yaba daba Dew
- Joel – Crown Royal (vanilla) and coke
- Barty – Saranac Legacy IPA
Days of our Lives
- Barry – The quad antenna is up and pointing to Boston
- Michael – The mom’s were out here this past week to visit 🙂 – we’re all tired out…
- Joel – Physical Therapy hurts and sucks!
- Barry – New insulin pump is up and working. CGM starts Sunday
- Michael – Closing on the refi to our house scheduled for Friday. (hopefully)
- Joel – New CPAP headgear has arrived and yippee I can breath again!
- Michael – Drawing up plans to move Studio V upstairs
- Michael new glasses and lens for my SCBA are in. (now for backups from Zenni)
- Olympics started (don’t say Olympics)
- Apparently Mr. Trump asked us 2nd amendment supporters to shoot Hillary because, well, you know, all we ever think about is killing people <sarc>
- Kenny Baker, actor behind R2-D2, dies
- Barry – IOS 9.3.4 came out (Michael – I’ve had some issues with 9.3.4)
- Joel – latest WoW update wont run on the 2010 mac time for a new machine
- Barry – Galaxy Note 7 is out
- Michael – New “Air Fiber” backhaul to the Harbor in place, 2nd back haul set up to Studio V.
- Michael – Both David and Mark taking their road tests this week. Been doing some minor repairs in preparation for test.
- Joel- Daisy is on the road again for the final who raa..
- Michael – The family truckster needs a few more parts again.
- Joel – Goldfinger looses it starter 30 miles away from home.
- Joel – My son starts Drivers ed this Monday!
Entertainment Last Month
- Barry – Secret lives of Pets
- Michael – Finally watching Firefly for the first time. (Yeh, really)
- Barry – Playstation Vue vs Sling TV
Musical Guest: Chicago with “25 or 6 to 4“
Theme Song: Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band “Hit the Ground Running”